This video lecture series focuses on the history of a Canadian mega-mining project developed by New Millennium Iron Corp. This iron-ore mine is recognized as one of the largest iron-ore deposits in the world. We will discuss the discovery, exploration and development of the venture from the 1960s to the present day. The video lecture series will be moderated by an engineer, a geologist, a social scientist and a marketing expert who have been associated with the undertaking since its inception.
- SYMPOSIUM: Revenue Transparency, Resource Development, and the Challenge of Corruption
- Mining, First Nations, and Responsible Development in the Canadian North
- The Springer Encyclopedia of Business and Professional Ethics
- Does Transparency Lead to Accountability? A Two-Country Study of Local Implementation of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative in West Africa
- 3ci Responsible Investment Project
- CONFERENCE: Educating for Integrity