CasePlace.org is designed for business school faculty and aims to facilitate new curriculum development. They provide faculty with the most recent business cases and related teaching materials, from a wide variety of publishers, that focus on mainstream business issues and incorporate ethical, social, environmental, values-based and governance issues as well.
- SYMPOSIUM: Revenue Transparency, Resource Development, and the Challenge of Corruption
- Mining, First Nations, and Responsible Development in the Canadian North
- The Springer Encyclopedia of Business and Professional Ethics
- Does Transparency Lead to Accountability? A Two-Country Study of Local Implementation of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative in West Africa
- 3ci Responsible Investment Project
- CONFERENCE: Educating for Integrity