The function of the Capacity Building node is to promote knowledge transfer and interactive engagement between business ethics practitioners.
- professional development for academics with a view to building teaching capacity;
- executive development opportunities in business ethics;
- graduate studies development;
- fundraising for scholarships and bursaries to support graduate studies in business ethics;
- mentoring for students interested in business ethics as a field of study; and,
- connecting graduate students to cross-disciplinary and cross-sector research projects.