A three-day international symposium on resource extraction, corruption, and revenue transparency will be held on May 17-19, 2017.
- SYMPOSIUM: Revenue Transparency, Resource Development, and the Challenge of Corruption
- Mining, First Nations, and Responsible Development in the Canadian North
- The Springer Encyclopedia of Business and Professional Ethics
- Does Transparency Lead to Accountability? A Two-Country Study of Local Implementation of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative in West Africa
- 3ci Responsible Investment Project
- CONFERENCE: Educating for Integrity