|6. Become a champion
CBERN seeks champions to support current initiatives, identify and promote cross-sectoral engagement, and bring new ideas to the table as the Cluster develops over the next two years. With the support of CBERN core staff and research assistants, champions with an interest in resource extraction are invited to develop ideas for enhancing cross-sectoral and particularly industry participation in the network, which may involve:
- Creating strategic partnerships
- Identifying potential funding opportunities
- Developing new and enhancing existing programs which
- may include local, national and international workshops, and,
- focus on online program development
- Engaging graduate students
- Promoting collaboration and the co-creation of knowledge.
Download information on becoming a ERE Cluster Champion or Contact Hilary Martin, Research and Outreach Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.