Jantzi-Sustainalytics is a leading global provider of environmental, social and governance (ESG) research and analysis. We serve some of the world’s largest asset owners, asset managers and private companies. Our international reputation is underpinned by nearly 20 years of experience in the Responsible Investment (RI) and Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) markets. The diverse knowledge and expertise of our international team of sustainability analysts and consultants allow Jantzi-Sustainalytics to provide superior products, supported by customized advice and support services, to our clients. Internationally, the firm operates as Sustainalytics and has headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and local offices in Toronto, Boston, Frankfurt and Madrid. For more information, please see our website at www.jantzisustainalytics.com.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Pay Type: Salary
Reports to: the CEO
The Executive Assistant (EA) is responsible for providing confidential administrative support to the CEO, Executive Team and Board of Directors. The EA also acts as administrative manager and corporate secretary for the organization.
· Provide executive and personal assistance to the CEO
· Provide administrative support to the CEO and the Executive Team, including travel and meeting arrangements
· Provide administrative support to the Chair and Board of Directors
· Prepare correspondence and reports o/b/o the CEO and other Executive Team members (board, shareholders, key clients and prospects, legal representatives, etc.)
· Prepare, coordinate and edit documents (e.g. presentations, board communication packages, legal, etc.)
· Provide meeting administration and corporate minute-taking
· Develop and maintain records management systems
· Manage expenses for CEO and other executive team members
· Support users for telephone and office equipment requirements
· Assume a leadership role for providing a professional and pleasant work environment
Other Responsibilities Could Include:
· Office management (procurement, management of providers, assessing health and safety requirements, insurance, etc.)
· Supervision and training of administrative staff
· Facilities management including space planning
· General office administration and special projects as required
· General HR support (benefits administration, staff events, calendars, bookings, etc.)
· Corporate librarian/knowledge manager
· Contracts and other corporate secretarial functions
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
· Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior administrative role
· Outstanding organizational skills and capacity for working with details
· Excellent command of Microsoft Office programs
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Superior oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated initiative, good judgment, discretion
· Post-secondary education an asset
· Demonstrated commitment to sustainability, corporate social responsibility, and/or responsible investing
· Comfort working in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Wednesday, April 14, 2010. Indicate your name and the position for which you are applying at the beginning of the subject line of the email.
Jantzi-Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Jantzi-Sustainalytics values a diverse workforce and encourages applications from qualified women, aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities.
Manager, Research Products
Tel: 416-861-0403 ext. 36
215 Spadina Ave., Suite 300
Toronto, Ontario M5T 2C7