Position Title: ecoENERGY Program Administrator
Location of Job: Victoria, BC
Application Deadline: 9/19/2008
For more information, see firstname.lastname@example.org
City Green Solutions, a Victoria based social enterprise providing environmental and energy efficiency programs and services, is expanding its team and seeking a motivated and entrepreneurial Coordinator/Administrator for our ecoENERGY home energy efficiency assessment services. This position will require working with our sales, marketing, technical and program coordination team to excite, inspire and motivate our clients and partners to take both practical and extraordinary steps to reduce energy use in homes and buildings. The focus of this position is effectively administering the City Green ecoENERGY/ Livesmart BC assessment services program.
- Administration of ecoENERGY energy efficiency services.
- Collaborate with ecoENERGY and management team to continually improve and grow service.
- Collaborate with team to ensure professional customer phone service support for clients, partners and contractors.
- Respond to client and contractor requests for information and details on programs and services.
- Manage existing and implement new client and file management data base systems.
- Capacity to gain technical understanding of energy efficiency service and energy modeling software.
- Liaison with Natural Resources Canada for managing client files from initial evaluation to receipt of grant.
- Advisor liaison for scheduling, challenges, technical assistance and general enquiries.
- Multi task & provide the flexibility required to meet changing demands and increasing volume of business.
- Foster partnerships and relationships and energy advisors, contractors and partners.
- Work with existing team to ensure that the administration of the service works smoothly.
- Be able to learn and implement each of the tasks of the office ecoENERGY team when required – booking energy assessments on the phone, administrative tasks, etc.
- Provide other administrative support as required.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience. Please state salary expectations in cover letter.
- City Green offers a competitive employee benefits package.
- City Green offers a flexible work environment (in respect to work hours, office dress and vacation time), learning opportunities and an opportunity to help shape and grow a dynamic environmentally focused social enterprise
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple priorities in a calm and professional manner.
- Personal and professional fit with City Green’s vision and mission.
- Self-directed, motivated, and entrepreneurial with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent coordination/administration skills.
- Outstanding customer relations management skills
- Ability to work within a team and delegate tasks.
- Ability to complete tasks related to the ecoENERGY program administration.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent computer skills required (Outlook, Microsoft office).
- Min. 2 years or greater relevant experience.
- Diploma/degree in relevant field or combination of relevant experience.
- Small business management/administration, a strong asset
- Familiarity with energy efficiency and green building concepts and applications.
How to Apply:
Please submit resume and cover letter, clearly outlining specific experience related to the position and wage expectations, via email to email@example.com. Short list and interviewing will start as soon as possible - ability to start on short notice an asset.