The latest issue of the Ethics Centre's Newsletter is now available on their web site at: www.ethicscentre.ca/
Articles included are:
- Prisoners' Dilemma by Seymour Trachimovsky
- Corporate Charitable/Community Investment Programs by Vincent Power, Associate Vice President, Corporate Communications, Sears Canada Inc.
- Achieving and Sustaining Respect in the Workplace by Flip Oberth, President, Flipside Solutions Inc.
- Legislative Watch: The Ontario Human Rights Code by James R. Christie, Chairman, Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Speakers' Corner - Brief summary of speeches given at the Ethics Centre lunchtime events by Sally Gunz, Director, Centre for Accounting Ethics, University of Waterloo
- New Member Profile by Shelly Potter
- A Message from the Executive Director, Hélène Yaremko-Jarvis
Abouth the Ethics Centre:
EthicsCentre CA is a registered charity governed by volunteers and supported by organizations and individuals who share a commitment to ethical values.
Founded in 1988, we are a uniquely Canadian, independent ethics centre. We are dedicated to promoting and maintaining an ethical orientation and culture in Canadian organizations.
Our mission is to champion the application of ethical values in the decision-making process of business and other organizations.
We operate in a non-judgmental and inclusive way to explore and promote the positive role of ethical decision making. We serve as a forum and catalyst for constructive discussion and debate.