The latest issue of the EthicsCentre's Newsletter is now available
Articles included are:
- Briber Beware: It's time to clearly say "No"
- Take Nothing for Granted by Seymour Trachimovsky
- The Integrity Manager Profile by Vincent Power, Associate Vice President, Corporate Communications, Sears Canada Inc.
- Legislative Watch: Reform of Canada's Corporate Governance Regime by Robert Yalden and Laurie McQueen, Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
- Speakers' Corner - Brief summary of speeches given at the Ethics Centre lunchtime events by Sally Gunz, Director, Centre for Accounting Ethics, University of Waterloo
- Book Review - Into the Blast Furnace: The Forging of a CEO's Conscience
- A Message from the Executive Director, Hélène Yaremko-Jarvis
Public Dialogue > Organizations > EthicsCentre CA