SHARE's Engagement Activity Report for the second quarter of 2009 is now available
SHARE's Engagement Activity Report for the second quarter of 2009 is now available.
View it online HERE.
This Quarter's Highlights:
- Fourty-six Canadian companies urged to respond to the Carbon Disclosure Project Questionnaire;
- SHARE meets with Kinross Gold and Goldcorp Inc. to discuss corporate responsibility initiatives and human rights;
- Engagement with Tim Hortons regarding Fair Trade coffee on behalf of Meritas Mutual Funds;
- New engagement with Oil Sands producers regarding tailing management and reclamation;
- Kimberly-Clark responds to engagement by the Ivey Foundation on its use of recycled fibre.
Public Dialogue > Organizations > SHARE