Contract – one year, with a possibility of renewal
Negotiable but preferably by September 3, 2012
20 hours per week
$20 per hour/no benefits
Closing Date for Applications:
Posted until filled
Post secondary degree in a related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One to two years of recent project coordination experience including maintaining and reconciling budgets in an educational or non-profit environment.
Application Process Details:
- Strong administrative and financial administration skills
- Strong communication skills, including excellent verbal and written English skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills to work effectively
- Ability to set priorities and maintain deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Tact, diplomacy and discretion when dealing with others
- Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment, take initiative and solve problems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Minute taking skills
- Computer competency including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in French and/or Spanish is an asset.
- Experience with web page and web platform management is an asset
Your complete application package must include a cover letter, résumé, and the names and contact information of at least three references.
Please ensure that “EI Research Network Coordinator” is quoted in e-mail subject lines and all hard copy applications.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Priority consideration is given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents in Canada. York University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Applications should be submitted to:
EI Research Network Coordinator Hiring Committee
The Office of the Vice-President, Research & Innovation
Fifth Floor, York Research Tower
4700 Keele Street
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M3J 1P3