Deadline for applications is May 4, 2012
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working with the risk management department, you will be responsible for the effective monitoring, investigation, and timely response to employee disclosure on code of conduct and ethics concerns. You will manage the corporate ethics hotline, including the recording and management of data, follow up and corrective action, and the development and distribution of reports to relevant stakeholders.
You will lead investigations if required as well as participating in internal audit processes as a resource on fraud prevention. You will work to promote awareness throughout the organization by producing materials and relevant training programs for employees.
You will also play an integral role in developing the framework, coordinating and supporting the corporate wide business continuity program.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, accounting, or a related field
- Eight to twelve years related work experience
- A minimum of three years experience in leading and conducting fraud/hotline investigations
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation
- Demonstrated knowledge of SOX governance and related legislative requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Experience performing investigative interviews and analysing responses
- Experienced in utilizing data mining and analysis tools such as ACL
Assets: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation
- Competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.cameco.com/careers
. Deadline for applications is May 4, 2012. Please quote competition number C12-121.